Big commitments, big fear flags.
In this episode, Lorna and I talk about embracing your biggest fear to meet your biggest freedom.
- Suzy shares her experience of big fear flags on a trek and how she tackled it with her friend.
- Lorna shares what big fear flags meant in her business.
- We discuss how you can’t know what you do want if you don’t know what you don’t want.
- And how fear flags show you important stuff and bring you closer to what you want.
#Thrival Tips for your Thrival Kits:
- Choose to become aware of your fear flags so you have the option to respond.
- If you react - stop, breathe, and let the feeling go - then choose to respond differently.
- If something shows up that you don’t like ask yourself “what’s this showing me about me and how to get what I want?” and then make a new choice.
Connect with Suzy Jacobs here.
Get the latest on The Change Room delivered to your inbox here.
The Change Room is powered by Finesque and designed by Bench Creative.
Host: Suzy Jacobs
Regular Special Guest: Lorna Patten
Producer: Nicole Hatherly
Sound and Publishing: Lyndal Harris, Podcast VA